5 Shrewsbury St, Ste D
Holden MA, 01520
Next to Walgreen's & Dunkin'
OPEN 7 DAYS
Walk-in medical care with ER experience
Urgent Care of Holden - it's a new approach to walk-in care in greater Worcester County: an urgent care practice owned and operated by board certified physicians. Just walk in for one-stop care
Urgent Care of Holden provides digital X-Ray and laboratory services on site.
We're equipped to handle a wide range of health issues, including:
- Aches and pains
- Bites and burns
- Cuts and laceration repairs
- Pediatric illness
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throats
- Upper respiratory illnesses
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Other urgent illnesses or injuries
We Accept Most
We are proud to be a participating and contracted
in-network facility for following plan members:
- AllWays Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- CCA / Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Plans, Inc.
- HNE / Health New England
- Tufts Health Plans
- UniCare (GIC State Indemnity Plan)
- US Family Health Plan
- VA Health Care Benefit
The following MassHealth plans are accepted and require a referral prior to being seen.
- Community Care Cooperative (C3)
- Partners HealthCare Choice
- Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Plan
- Steward Health Choice
Call to speak with one of our exceptional staff members should you have any questions.